100% recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex certified
What does Oeko-tex certified mean?
If a product is labeled as Oeko-Tex certified it is completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use. To attain Oeko-Tex certification, the fabric has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
One size. From sleeve end to sleeve end 82cm / Length 43cm
• 100% recycled Oeko-Tex polyester
• Waterproof, durable, lightweight fabric
• Press button at the back
• Practical; long sleeves to protect clothes and pocket to catch food
• Easy to clean; simply rinse and wipe
• The Merle bib comes as a 2 pack.
Machine washable, however, we recommend hand washing and hanging to dry.
Powered by New Media Retailer