45% bamboo fiber, 25% melamine, 25% corn powder, 5% wood fiber
What is melamine?
Melamine is an organic-based, nitrogen-rich compound used to manufacture cooking utensils, plates, plastic products, and more. Melamine resin is durable, fire and heat resistant, and virtually unbreakable, making melamine products more desirable than other plastic housewares.
W 3.4 cm / L 15 cm
• Dishwasher safe
• Bamboo mix material
• Silky smooth and soft to touch
• Can be mixed and matched with all Liewood tableware
• The spoons come in a 6 pack and will be delivered in a beautiful box.
• Dishwasher safe up to 65 degrees
• Do not use in oven/Microwave oven
• Freezer safe down to -20 degrees
• Suitable for content up to 230C
• Wash in dishwasher or hot soapy water before use